Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Kovalicious

I finally used up my free pass for the gym... now I'm on my own! No worries, I got a lot of use out of it. I even hit the gym twice yesterday (since it was my last day to use the free pass)! I went once in the afternoon by myself and then again in the evening with Nora. I spent about 4 hours at the gym! Whew! Well, it may be harder to burn extra calories outside the gym, but I'm up for the challenge! Now that the weather is nicer I plan on rollerblading, riding my bike, and doing other activities outside. As long as I stick to my diet I'm sure that I can still lose the extra pounds that have been keeping me warm all winter. I'll be more then hott this summer... I'm kovalicious!

Today Anthony and I are continuing our work on the church's new web site! It is so nice to finally have all of our efforts on display... we have been working on this since September! So far we have the basic information up, sometime today we should have more details available for guests and regular attenders. Check it out for yourself...

Parker Road Bible Church

No comments: