Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Raking Leaves and Such

I think that I am all caught up on my sleep. Last week I was super busy and this weekend I had some time to catch up on my sleep. Monday I got another chance... so I think that I am pretty much back to normal.

Monday I spent the afternoon raking and picking up leaves. It wasn't too cold or too windy, so it wasn't bad. My parents were out sharing the work load, so we got a lot done. However, this morning when I left for work I saw that the tree in our front yard lost a lot of leaves overnight, so now it looks like nobody did anything. Bummer.

This weekend I start back at Williams-Sonoma, so I'm excited for that. They actually have me on pretty early for seasonal work and for that I am grateful. I got scheduled for hours that I did not list as available hours on my application, but I moved some stuff around to make it work this time. I've addressed the issue with my boss and in the future I should not have this problem.

No comments: