Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love Happens

Last week Dan and I went to the movies. He treated me to see Love Happens featuring Jennifer Aniston and Aaron Eckhart. I found this movie to be absolutley delightful! It features a beautiful, well-told story and a nice collection of creditable actors. There was very little language, minimal sexual humor, and no "love scenes" used to "enhance" the storyline... nope, instead it was simply a good story. I always get excited when I find a movie like this one. It just goes to show that true talent can develop a quality story without extra Hollywood junk thrown in. I really enjoyed this movie! I know Dan didn't like it as much as me, but he did enjoy it as well.

So if you want to see a great date movie... be sure to catch Love Happens! Oh, and be sure to pack some tissues... while I didn't full out cry, my eyes certainly watered up.

No comments: