Friday, November 27, 2009

Gollwitzer Family Photo Shoot

Today, I was honored to take some family portraits for a beautiful family! Jason and Rachel [Gollwitzer] Rose are dear friends of mine and Dan from church, so of course I was delighted when Rachel asked if I would take some photos of her family. The whole family was a blast and the little girls were so adorable! After our shoot I was so excited to start editing... so I did some quick editing this evening after work. Here are a few of my favorites:

Jason and Rachel Rose share a kiss on a beautiful fall day.

Rachel was a gem to photograph!
I don't think she can take a bad photo.

What a happy family!

A sweet Daddy/Daughter moment!

Mother and Daughter keep close to stay warm.

One of the friendliest pugs ever!
No wonder the girls had a blast when this pup was around!

Bella catches her parents as they sneak a kiss!

Another adorable Daddy/Daughter moment!

Rubbing noses with Mommy.

Grandma and Grandpa have their arms full of love with three beautiful grandchildren!

Playing on the swing set was such a blast for the girls!

The Gollwitzer women, what a gorgeous group!

Very much in love!

Such playful parents!

These couples really made my job easy, they were all so easy to pose!

So there you have it... those are just a few of my favorites from the Gollwitzer family photo shoot. I've still got many to edit, but I am looking forward to going through the rest of the photos. There are a lot of beautiful shots!

No comments: