Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exhausted...

Ever since the week of Thanksgiving I have been working more hours than usual at Williams-Sonoma - mostly closing hours. Don't get me wrong, before I go any further, I am very grateful for the hours and the extra income. Also, I enjoy working at Williams-Sonoma. I adore the folks that I work with and I've had some lovely chats with with friendly shoppers. I'm just getting to a point where I am physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted.

During the week I usually have about two days in which I work a full day at job numero uno, then travel to Williams-Sonoma to work another 4 or 5+ hours. Plus, I usually have a lengthy shift on Sunday. Once again, I would like to praise God for the hours and the income, but Lord, please give me the strength that I need in order to fully appreciate your blessings.

No comments: