Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Holiday Lite

It's that time of year! Time for Christmas decorations, cookies, shopping, and music! 93.9 has been playing Christmas music for a while and it's the #1 station that I listen to this time of year. You can listen too! Click the following link to listen live: 93.9 The Holiday Lite.

I know I've been horrible at blogging, but I have been extremely busy. I haven't been seriously in front of a computer for about a week. My schedule has been nothing but work. Last week I worked all morning into the afternoon at either church or Williams-Sonoma (or both) and then when I came home I would edit for several hours. Thankfully this week won't be as busy.

Thanksgiving was a blast! Kathleen, Jess, and I cooked Thanksgiving dinner (again). Jess and her boyfriend, Andrew, came over Wednesday night and we worked hard getting everything ready for the big turkey day! Thursday the rest of the Kovals came over and we had an amazing day. Dan was with us as well... I couldn't have asked for a better day with the people that I love! Saturday, the five of us went downtown to visit the Chriskindlmarket and shop at Macy's. It wasn't too cold and the shopping madness was rather calm. We had a great afternoon together! Kathleen started her journey back to school Sunday afternoon. I'll miss her, of course, but she'll be back soon! Yay!

No comments: