Tuesday, January 20, 2009

America Has a New President

I know I've been slacking in the blog department, but wedding stuff has been keeping me pretty distracted. In a good way though. I've gotten a lot done. I will share more another day.

Today, I watched the Inauguration from my desk at work. I was in awe of how many people were present to watch Barack Obama and Joe Biden get sworn in as our new President and Vice President. The crowd went for miles and those who were not able to be physically present watched from home, work, and other areas around the world. I wonder how President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden felt. Tomorrow, will it all feel like a blur or will they relive each moment like as if it happened yesterday, years down the road?

Congratulations to both President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden! I pray that you will lead our country with much wisdom and humility.

No comments: