Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wedding Plans

Finally, here are some overdue wedding updates!

1. We have a date! Friday, June 26, 2009... it's right around the corner!

2. We'll be getting married at our church.

3. The reception will be at Woodbine Golf and Banquets.

4. I have my bridesmaids and Dan has his groomsmen. On that note the bridesmaid's dresses have been selected and most have been ordered.

5. I have my dress, slip, and veil.

6. I'm working on our wedding website. It's not done, but you can see what I have done so far. Click on the following link: www.ewedding.com/sites/karolynanddan.

7. I'm in the process of booking a DJ.

8. We've started registering. Our first stop was Williams-Sonoma (of course). This weekend we'll begin registering at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

9. We've booked our Videographer and Photographers!

10. The honeymoon is booked, thanks to Dan!

Hmm, I'm sure that there are more things that I have done or are close to being done... I'm just not thinking of everything right now.

Today, Dan and I are planning on checking out our wedding bands. We have some money savers from when Dan bought my engagement ring and they recently became usable.

This Saturday we'll be going to check out wedding cakes at Tipsy Cake in Chicago. I did some filming there in September 2007 and they were a wonderful bakery! Very delicious! The owner remembers me, so it'll be nice to see her again. She's a real treat!

I also may have found where I'll be getting my flowers. I still have to figure out where I'll be getting my hair and nails done, what sort of invitations we'll be sending out, and how we will decorate the church and reception hall. I'm sure that there are other things that will have to be decided, but that's all that is on my mind right now.

156 days until the wedding!

2 comments:

TAL said...

Wedding cake shopping is always the most fun...because you get to sample a little bit of the cake (Yum!).

Sounds like all the details are coming together for your wedding. I hope everything runs smoothly for you!

Mary said...

You've been busy!!