Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Matthew and Lynette's Wedding

On Saturday, April 11th, 2009 I made my way to Indiana with a van full of camp friends for Matthew and Lynette's wedding! We had a blast on our mini road trip and the wedding was absolutely wonderful! It was very nicely put together and the food was delicious! Since Matthew and Lynette are now Mr. and Mrs. Voss... they had Voss water at the reception! So good! Plus, the water was in glass bottles, even better. Well, congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Voss... I wish you two a lifetime of blessings together! Only 72 days until my wedding... Woohoo!

Well, yesterday was a very rough day. I had some major computer issues with my personal computer! While I thought that all of my photos, videos, music, and documents were lost forever... I only lost about 20% of my files. My music and documents are all gone, but my photos and video seem to be in tact. Some stuff that was lost is heartbreaking, but it's not the end of the world. I'm just grateful that I have my photos! Can you imagine almost 10 years of photos gone in an instant? That means I would have lost almost every picture of Dan and I since we've been together! But God is gracious and he spared my lost photos. Thank you, God... and thank you to Larry, who is in the process of saving my computer and most of my files!

The majority of invitations have been sent out. I'm still waiting on a couple of addresses, but for the most part they are out and people are already notifying me that they have received their invitation! I know that I have made some errors, so I'm expecting I'll get some returned. Hopefully not too many.

I'll be gone this weekend with Dan. We're going up to Minnesota to visit friends and family. We'll be staying with his sister and her husband. Kathleen will be coming down from Fargo/Moorhead to spend all day Saturday with us. Dan and I are having our engagement photos taken this weekend and we're also planning to have dinner with friends and family on Saturday. It should be a fun weekend. I can really use a weekend away.

No comments: