Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This past weekend was pretty busy. On Saturday, May 23rd I went to my cousin's for his to celebrate his graduation from high school. Congratulations, Kevin!

Sunday, May 24th was a long and busy day. I had to run AV at church, lead the praise and worship, and spoke about the Something from Jessie dinner. After church I went to work at Williams-Sonoma. I worked there until close. Once I got home I had dinner with Dan and the family and then went for a nice, long walk with Dan.

Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day), Dan and I both had the day off so we took the time to run errands and then met up with his mom in Wisconsin. We played some golf (my 3rd time playing) and then went out for dinner and rented a movie. The weekend was full and busy, but also very nice!


I still have so much to get done for the Something from Jessie Spaghetti Dinner, but things are really coming along. I will share more later. but right now I've got to run.

Only 30 days until the wedding!

No comments: