Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We Have A Winner!

Dan and I have successfully found an apartment! It is a two bedroom, two bathroom, with a gas fireplace and a washer and dryer in the unit! A little bigger then we were originally looking for, but we got a sweet deal. We are both very excited about our new home. While we are in the process of getting our new things moved in, Dan is really the only one who will be living there before the wedding.

Dan is finished with school (as of last week) and is currently working full-time. He graduates this Sunday! YAY! This week his is still in his dorm, but he has to be all moved out by Sunday. He'll have everything out before then. Everything has worked out nicely. Now Dan has a place to go after graduation. That means, less moving for him. Phew!

I have pictures of our new place, but I do not have them on me at the moment. I will try to post them soon!

Only 45 days until the wedding!

No comments: