Monday, August 9, 2010

Jamie and Chris' Wedding

On Saturday, July 3, 2010, Dan and I filmed Jamie and Chris' wedding. Jamie is a long-time camp friend, so I was excited to capture her special day... and let me tell you, she was as cool as a cucumber all day and filming her wedding was easy, breezy and a total blast! The ceremony was lovely, the reception was fun, and the food was delicious!

While filming was my number one priority, I also took the time to snap a few photos - mainly for DVD menu purposes. Here are a few images:

This photo was captured by Dan.

Dan snapped this photo of me hard at work, capturing the cake cutting.

Dan captured this photo of me with the lovely bride and groom.

Once Dan and I were done filming, we hit the dance floor and joined our friends.

No comments: