Thursday, September 29, 2011

We're Moving... Again

Two weeks from today Dan and I will be moving into our very own, custom house! The feeling is still so surreal. Well, for starters, we were planning on purchasing a house/building a house sometime in spring 2012, but I guess God had a different plan. Instead, He paved the way for us to get an incredible deal on a house that went above and beyond anything we could have ever planned for! Now, in two weeks, we will be closing on an amazing house that I am so excited to turn into a home.

While I can't say that I have officially started packing, I can say that I have started organizing and putting a few items in boxes. However, tonight I am going to do some serious multi-tasking as I capture footage for editing and start filling up the many, many, many boxes that consume our family room.

Ready! Set! PACK! October 13th will be here before we know it.

No comments: