Friday, September 30, 2011

The Packing Has Officially Begun

Dan and I officially started packing last night. I got a nice jump start while he was out running errands and picking up more boxes from my parent's house.

I've found that sometimes in order to get super organized you have to get super messy. Our family room looked like a war zone once we started packing, but things started looking really nice when we wrapped up for the evening. Below is a "before" photo. I don't have one that features our finished work for the night... I was just too tired.

While I was packing, I started capturing footage from a recent wedding. I managed to capture and organize all of the footage by the time I went to bed. I also managed to clip and organize lots of coupons! Needless to say, it was a very productive evening.

No comments: