Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Sadly, it has been a while since I've posted an update, but I am pleased to announce that I am finally playing catch up! Look below and you'll even see a few photos that I've added to my Housewarming Party II post.

You may not always notice a new blog post, but if you go to my Picture of the Day section you'll find a photos and "mini blogs" to go with each photo. I'm better at updating my Picture of the Day section when the photos are taken with mine or Dan's phone - because then I just email them to myself. If I take a photo with an actual camera... well, then things get delayed because I have to upload the pictures to my computer first. I don't know why, but I have been such a slacker at uploading photos onto my computer from my camera(s).

Anyway, today we get to have an extra day in the year! Woohoo! The weather outside is gorgeous! Maybe spring will be here a lot faster than usual? I sure hope so! Well, no matter, I hope you make the most of this extra day in 2012!

No comments: