Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom and Dad!

Since I had such a hard time picking out a Picture of the Day photo from my parents' birthday dinner, I decided to create a blog post so I could post them all!

On Wednesday, July 25th Dan and I had my parents over for dinner and dessert, in honor of their birthdays -- Dad's birthday is July 23rd while Mom's birthday is on July 26th (today!). For dinner we had egg cups, turkey bacon, real maple syrup, fresh fruit salad, and Mommosas. Then, for dessert, we had triple chocolate cake and ice cream. It was devine!

Here are photos from when we sang Happy Birthday. While Dan and I sang to Mom and Dad, they playfully sang to each other. How cute are they?!


Next, Mom and Dad opened their birthday presents and we watched Toy Story 3. It was a nice, relaxing evening together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM AND DAD!! XOXO

No comments: