Monday, October 1, 2012

Influenster

For those of you who know me, you know that I'm always on the hunt for a great deal, freebies, and/or the opportunity to try out some new products. Then, once I become a huge fan of products/companies I spread the word! Well, it appears that I have stumbled accross a website that features just about everything above. Woohoo!

Influenster [in-floo-uhn-ster]
noun
An exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as me/yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other. 2. The hotspot you just bookmarked on your web browser that turns your social influence into sweet rewards.

Basically, Influenster is a place for culture junkies to come together and share their unique opinions of products and experiences. Active members of Influenster get exclusive access to deals, promotions, and swag from brands that thrive off the input (the good, the bad, and the ugly -- they just want to know what's up).

Their website just got a fresh make-over, so there is even more to explore/review!

I'm still very new to Influenster, so be sure to check back for a full review -- that is, once I get the hang of things. From what I've read, Influenster should be an amazing experience. I'll certainly let you guys know how it goes. Stay tuned!

No comments: