Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nine Years

Nine years... hard to believe it has been nine years since Jessie passed away. In keeping up with tradition, I baked gingerbread cookies in her honor, went to visit her resting place at Pleasant Hill, went out for dinner with some friends, and then we all went over to the Troyers' for a nice visit. This tradition has remained strong after all these years... and for that I am pleased.

This weekend Dan and I took care of a few more wedding details. Here are some updates.

1. All bridesmaid dresses have been ordered and are due Friday, March 13th.

2. Made some updates and adjustments to our registries.

3. Updated our wedding website.

4. Today, Dan booked our flights for our honeymoon!

143 days until the wedding! Wow... it'll be here before we know it! As of right now our current tasks include editing our guest list, flowers, and invitations.

In other news, I spent over 12 hours at Williams-Sonoma yesterday... working! Well, I got a lunch break, but still, it was a long day (that started at 6:00 a.m.). We were doing inventory. Boring, but not too bad. I really appreciate the hours! I'd do it again.

No comments: