Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Post #100

Today marks the day of my 100th blog post! Oh what a day!

Not too much is going on right now. Last week was super busy! Between my part time jobs I managed to find some time to work on a video project. I thought that it was going to take me 2-3 weeks, but I managed to get it done in 2 weeks. Whew!

Wedding plans are somewhat at a stand still. Although, they can't stay that way for too long. Dan and I have to get our wedding invitations out by the beginning of April, which means we have to start working on them next month. Yikes!

Next week is Dan's spring break! Woohoo! He'll be staying with me and folks while he works full-time all week at work. Good deal. We can use the income! Him and I plan to go out at least one night for a hott date. Probably to Bahama Breeze... it has sorta become a tradition for us to go there for his spring break. Mainly because the restaurant's intentions are for it's guests to feel like they are on vacation.

Oh... here is some more good news! Kathleen is coming home for her spring break! Yay! Right now she is in Florida with the women's softball team (lucky girl). She'll be down south until Monday, March 2nd. She'll be home Friday, March 13th - Thursday, March 19th. I can't wait to see her!

No comments: