Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Smells Like Spring

The past couple of days have been wonderful... weather-wise. It smells like spring and I don't need a jacket (for most of the day). While working at church I even walked out to the mailbox to get the mail during the afternoon. During the winter I usually drive up and get it on my way in. Of course this weather isn't going to last. Nope... I'm sure we'll see some more snow and frost before spring is actually here. Come to think of it, we'll probably even see some snow and/or frost when spring is really here! Gotta love this Chicago weather!

In other news, I picked up some video work this past weekend. Woohoo! Dan helped me with the filming and I'm on my own for the editing. I had about 6 hours of footage to capture. I have about 1/2 of it synced up. I'm hoping to have it done this week... if not this week hopefully by next week. The sooner the better!

No comments: