Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Invitations, Flowers, Papers, and Nasty Weather

It has been a long time since I had a bad dream about my wedding. Honestly, I feel like I had way more wedding "nightmares" before I got engaged. Silly me. Anyway, my main wedding priority at the moment is getting the invitations printed and mailed out! Once that is done we'll be on top of things. Yay!

Dan and I worked on flower details this past weekend. We haven't ordered anything yet, but we've still got lots of time. The flower place only needs 2 weeks notice. Good to know. We just have to decide what kind of flowers we want and figure out how many we'll need.

Dan is super busy working on his senior research paper. Poor guy. He has so much on his plate right now! Please pray for him if you think of it. He can use all the support he can get right now.

Last night I went to the mall with Carrie. We stopped in at Williams-Sonoma so that I could check up on my schedule. Boy was I surprised when I found out that the work schedules have been made up until Sunday, May 3rd! Geez... so much for requesting off a day in April. I guess if I need time off in May I have to figure out everything right now. No worries... my wedding and honeymoon dates were submitted months ago! Ha ha.

Kathleen is having some major weather issues up North. Just before she came home for spring break they got hit with a ton of snow and the whole town had to shut down. When she got back the snow started melting and they got hit with a lot of rain. Then they had to deal with floods and the National Guard is came to help! I just spoke with Kathleen and she said they're getting snow! No fun... she is not enjoying the weather at all. Especially when everything has to keep shutting down. Pray for Kathleen's safety and sanity as she deals with this annoying weather.

No comments: