Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kathleen is Home and the Weather is Awesome

Kathleen is home! It is so nice to have her around! My work schedule has been rather light, so her and I have been able to do some serious hanging out. Yay! I've missed her, so it's nice having her home. Plus it's super nice outside -- spring is in the air fo sho! Could I ask for a better week?

This past weekend we got together with some of my dad's family. Since Kathleen was in town we went dress shopping so that she could get a bridesmaid dress for Jessica's wedding. While we were there I tried on my wedding dress that was more my size. It fits so much better and I was very grateful that I was able to exchange dresses! Phew! One less thing to worry about.

My friend, Peaches, is helping with our wedding invitations. She sent me two that she designed last week... they're amazing! She has got some serious talent, but of course I already knew that. Right now my only dilemma is which invitation style should I to go with? I know that I've posted this link before, but if you want to check out more of Peaches' work be sure to visit her web site at www.peachprints.net.

Well, tonight we are wrapping up our study on Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller. None of us want this study to be over... we all have enjoyed the book so much! So we can have one more week to talk about the book we are going to take one meeting to discuss our favorite quotes. Should be an interesting night! I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: