Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Looking Ahead

Recently, I got surprised by my hubby, sister, and future brother-in-law! Turns out these guys were secretly "plotting" behind my back and planning a mini vaca for us in the Dells! As an added bonus, my parents will be joining us. Seriously, with my dad's lame track schedule my mom would never think a trip with all of her children would be possible this time of year. My weekend is going to be full of fun activities... and I can't wait!

First, Rachel and I are having a sleepover with our "little sisters", Courtney and Jessica. Jason will be spending the night with Dan at our apartment while us girls take over his and Rachel's home. It'll be a night of sweatpants, junk food, pizza, baking, movies, and games. What a great way to start my weekend!

Saturday morning I will be traveling up to the Dells with Dan and my parents. Kathleen and Brad will be meeting us there. We are staying in a two bedroom condo at the Wilderness Hotel and Resort. We will be staying there until Monday. I'm looking forward to seeing my family, playing at the water parks, relaxing on the lazy river, doing some shopping, and not having anything to worry about!

No comments: