Monday, April 12, 2010

Kathleen and Brad's Shower

On Saturday, April 3, 2010, we celebrated the upcoming wedding of Kathleen and Brad by hosting a lovely shower for the happy couple! Since the downstairs room of my parent's house is nearly empty (after generously donating some of their furniture to their daughters), it was the perfect spot for a cozy shower. My dad borrowed some tables and chairs from his school and my mom and I decorated - with a little help from Kathleen.

Since Kathleen and Brad both share a love for coffee, we made Mocha's and had heart-shaped coffee scoops for party favors! The party favors were put together by our cousin, Cindy. She did an amazing job!

My dad and Dan were close by throughout the shower. They were most helpful with many little odds and ends that kept the party flowing.

Below are some photos from the shower. Brad showed up just in time for presents. The bride and groom were a blast and made the whole experience very delightful.

Mine and my mom's Coco-Latte machines for making Mocha's!

The downstairs is all set for the party!

Lots of gifts for the bride and groom!

The fabulous party favors! Thank you Cindy!

Guests enjoying a delicious lunch!

Kathleen with her beautiful cake!

Kathleen, Esther (Brad's mom), our mom, and me.

"I Love My Wife" & "I Love My Husband" Mugs

Always making each other laugh.

Katleen gets a Fossil purse... life is good.

My soon-to-be brother-in-law... I couldn't be more excited!

No comments: