Thursday, April 15, 2010

Colorado, Here We Come

Dan and I are going to Colorado in May! We've been trying to plan a time to visit his best friend (and best man), Myk. So, finally, we managed to plan a perfect time to visit! We'll be out there Saturday, May 22nd - Tuesday, May 25th.

While we are out there we are also hoping to visit other friends and family. After all, its not often we get out to Colorado.

I haven't been there since I was a little. Maybe four? My family used to go to Colorado to visit my dad's brother, my Uncle Ed. I remember bits and pieces from our trips out there. I remember my family placing me on giant rocks and taking my picture. I also remember eating Cheerios and feeding them to chipmunks! Those cute little critters would come right up to me.

Now it is time to experience Colorado as an adult! I'm very excited!

No comments: