Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Week

It's Monday and I'm working at the church because I have some video freelance work this week, so my typical work schedule is off. I'm definitely ok with that... I can really use the work! I must say, it is rather lonely here on a Monday. No one else is here. Oh well, I'm finding ways to keep busy. No worries.

Dan's spring break is over, but I must say, we had a great week! I love it when he's around and I know that my parents enjoy having him around too.

This past week (in no particular order):
-Dan worked full-time.
-We saw Wicked.
-We ate out at Bahama Breeze.
-Had some Cold Stone when it was about 15 degrees outside.
-Stayed in and watched movies.
-Watched the newest episode of Lost.
-Played lots of Wii Sports.
-Dan studied and made lots of note cards for his Monday exam.
-I worked and picked up some new, additional work.

Not much else to report at the moment. Don't be surprised if I don't write much this week. I'm not sure how often I'll get to be on the computer. We'll see.

No comments: