Thursday, March 6, 2008

One of those days...

We all have those days when nothing seems to be going right. Well, I am having one of those days today. I'm currently sitting at my desk at work trying to get everything set for Sunday but nothing is working as it should.

- The bulletin graphics were coming up with a dark overlay (but certainly didn't look like that the last time I saved it).
- No e-mail account would let me e-mail Will his PowerPoint presentation so he can approve it.
- I cannot open all attached files in my work e-mail.
- The printer keeps jamming.
- My desk is falling apart where I type so I have my knee resting underneath to help keep together.

Blah, today is not one of the smoothest running days I've ever had... but at the same time I know I've had worse. Oh well, I seem to be troubleshooting many of these unpredictable challenges so I really can't complain.

Obladi oblada... life goes on!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I like the new blog - and I love it that you've updated two days in a row!