Friday, March 7, 2008

TGIF

Not much usually happens on Fridays, but today is not a typical Friday. I don't work at the church on Fridays so I usually find ways to keep busy around the house or run errands. Anyway, this afternoon I was scanning some old negatives into my computer when I got a phone call from a producer I work for from time to time. Good news! She had some work for me! Well, actually she has a fellow producer who could use my help. I accepted and called her up right away. Long story short, I've rearranged my schedule at the church so I could work for this production company Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Not too sure what the whole project is... all I know is that it's some sort of commercial. Yay! A full week of work... I need it!

In other news, Dan is coming to an end of his spring break... so I thought that I would take him out for dinner. I'll be taking him to Bahama Breeze tonight! A fun place that serves Caribbean cuisine and is supposed to make you feel like you're on vacation. Very fitting, since Dan is supposed to be on his spring break. He has been working so hard all week and studying, he deserves a break! Should be fun! We've eaten there before... it's a good time.

No comments: