Wednesday, July 16, 2008

On The Road Again

Monday Kathleen and I spent quite a bit of time at Caribou watching the final episodes of The Bachelorette. Unfortunately, I knew who DeAnna was going to pick (I accidentally found out while in New Orleans... bummer), but I kept it well from Kathleen, even though I was anxious to tell her. The good news is... she picked my favorite guy, Jesse! He was my favorite from the beginning and even though it was heartbreaking to watch Jason get rejected, I believe that DeAnna made an excellent choice!

Tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m. I'll be back on the road! My family is taking a trip to Branson, Missouri. We've never been there, so it'll be a new experience for all of us. We'll probably do plenty of shopping and hiking to fill our days. I'm looking forward to it!

Nora and I played some sand volleyball in a league with some of her work friends yesterday. Her and I were the best players on the team. We didn't win, but it was still a good time. Any excuse to play sand volleyball is fine with me.

No comments: