Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tirerack.com

While I was in Branson, Missouri on vacation I was flipping through the TV one evening and caught the final seconds of a Tire Rack commerical! This is the commercial that I worked on back in March for a couple of days in South Bend, Indiana. My role as a Production Assistant had me running around like crazy, but in the end it was worth it.

I was disappointed that I didn't get to see the whole thing so I checked out the Tire Rack web site and found the commercial in full, as well as a short behind the scenes look at how the commercial was made! I remember seeing a guy filming us with a little camera, but sadly I don't think that I made it into any of the shots that were used. Oh well... it was still fun to watch. Check them out for yourself!

Tirerack.com Commercial

Behind the Scenes

If your Internet connection is slower you can lessen the quality of the video for a smoother playback.

No comments: