Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sandwhich Fair

This past weekend was rather fun and enjoyable. On Saturday my aunt and uncle on my mom's side had a party. My family went over there in the afternoon. Dan and I stayed for a couple of hours before we left for the Sandwhich Fair in Sandwhich, Illinois. There we met up with my Jess and her boyfriend, Andrew. We had a blast! I've never been to the Sandwhich Fair, so it was a new experice for me. It was huge! Jess' parents and sister were also there, so I got to hang out with them for a bit a the fair and then later at their home.

Sunday Dan and I spent most of the day watching football. Well, I did some cleaning and organizing for part of the time. I became more focused once the Bears game started that evening. Over all, it was a nice weekend.

No comments: