Thursday, September 18, 2008

Young Adults Game Night

On Friday, October 3rd we'll be having a Young Adults Game Night at my house. It has been about two months since our group has had an official activity, so we're due. We'll have board games, air hockey, Nintendo Wii, and lots of other fun stuff between to keep everyone entertained. Friends are certainly welcome and food will be provided. I've been playing some more challenging levels of Rock Band, trying to unlock some new songs so that everyone has a wide variety to choose from. It has been tricky at times, but I haven't failed a song yet and I'm definitely getting better! I'm excited... it'll be fun!

Our Wednesday night Bible study meetings have been very interesting with a lot of great discussion time. We're currently studying the book of Ecclesiastes. "Is life completely meaningless?" is the over all theme of the book. We have been using the book Ecclesiastes: Chasing After Meaning by Bill Syrios (Author) and Teresa Syrios (Author) to fuel our study. The weekly topics really get us thinking. I'm really enjoying this study!

No comments: