Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rainy Weekend Days

Not too much has been happening lately... which is probably why I haven't been writing much these days. I've been slacking, I know.

Last weekend Dan spent most of his time at my house studying for an exam. Poor guy! Oh well, it rained a lot so there wasn't much to do anyway. We did manage to do a little bit of shopping and since we got free movie passes from American Eagle (for trying on their jeans), we decided to catch a flick and put them to good use! We saw Mirrors... a creepy, horror movie starring Keifer Sutherland. It was awfully gross but at times somewhat entertaining. The people we watched the movie with in the theatre were pretty chatty and freaked out at every possible moment, so that kinda took some of the "horror" effect away from me. I probably would have enjoyed the movie more if people weren't annoying. Oh well... it was free!

No comments: