Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Birthday Activities

For my birthday Dan surprised me by taking me to see Blue Man Group in Chicago! Let me just start by saying, "Wow!" What a creative show! Dan got us seats in the poncho area... or as I liked to call it, "the splash zone." It was funny, interesting, and sometimes pretty gross. Over all, if you're looking for a fun night out this is the show to see!

Thank you to everyone who helped make my birthday special! I am very thankful for all the cards, phone calls, texts, e-mails, e-cards, and Facebook messages! Your generous contribution made my birthday a memorable event!



Friday, the day after my birthday, I met up with some friends downtown to have dinner at Ed Debevic's. I haven't eatten there in years, so I thought it would be a fun place to go. It was! The food service was fast, the food was delicious, and the waiter was... rude! Everything I expected and it was great!

1 comment:

Melanie Troyer said...

I am soooo sorry that I forgot your birthday. Happy belated Birthday, Karolyn!!! I remembered the date for almost the whole month of August, then my life got way too busy. Glad to see that it was a good day anyway.