Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I'm still 25... and so is LeAnn Rimes

Well, tomorrow is my birthday! Did you know that I share the exact same birthday with LeAnn Rimes? To the day! So tomorrow I'll be celebrating my birthday with country-singing superstar, LeAnn Rimes. Well, not with her personally... but in spirit. Last year when I went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with my sister I came across the hand prints of LeAnn Rimes in some cement outside a Hard Rock Cafe. I placed my hands in the groves that shaped the singer's hands and much to my surprise I discovered that our hands are exactly the same size! It was a perfect fit! Who knows how much more we have in common! Well, I don't have a music contract, millions of dollars, or blonde hair... but in every other aspect, I'm sure that we're twins! Okay, maybe not... but sharing the same birthday with her is pretty cool.

No comments: