Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dan Gets Ready to Apply for Grad School

I wish that my cold would just go away! I feel like it's dragging out more then usual and it's leaving me feeling very groggy and blah. Lame.

Dan has started the process of applying for various grad schools. Most are local but he is also looking at schools in California and Minnesota. I keep praying for him and the school that will suit him best, all the while I feel rather content about any of the schools that he may choose. I mean, he has family in both California and in Minnesota... plus, if he stays in the Chicagoland area he'll have friends and family along with a great job! I just feel like no matter where he goes he'll be taken care of and that makes me happy.

If you think of it, please pray for Dan. Pray that he will feel God's light pointing him in the right direction. Pray that this process will be easy... well, as easy as it can be. Pray that God will make His plan for Dan clear and evident as he makes this important decision. Thank you!

No comments: