Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"We're Still Having Fun and You're Still the One!"

Dan and I have officially been dating for 4+ years! On Friday, October 17, 2008 we celebrated our 4-year anniversary. I decided it was my turn to treat Dan for our anniversary so I booked us a reservation at Geja's Cafe in downtown Chicago. We had a wonderful night! We dined on wine, the Cheese & Chocolate Fondue Special which consisted of Geja's salad, cheese and flaming chocolate fondues, and coffee. When I made the reservation I made note that we were celebrating our anniversary, so our waiter surprised us with free Champagne! It was a beautiful evening!

Friday I also got a call from Nora. She got me some work filming a benefit for Sunday, October 19th. Saturday I spent the day getting all ready. My best camera started experiencing technical difficulties on Saturday as my dad filmed his cross country team, so I made a trip downtown to barrow a camera from Brian. Thank you, Brian!

Sunday, I filmed the Terry Horan Benefit on Chicago's north side. In the beginning I helped Nora and her co-workers get everything set up. Once things started to roll I pulled out the camera and filmed. I spent the day in dressy boots with heals... I still can't feel the bottom of two of my toes on my right foot.

Monday, October 20th I spent the whole day working on video stuff. I transferred the footage from the benefit onto DVD and captured footage for my dad's cross country DVD. Both computers got a good work out yesterday.

No comments: