Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back to Normal

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure that it was the Vitamin K that was making my skin so irritated. I haven't been taking my Vitamin K supplements for almost a week and I feel so much better! It already feels like forever since I've had a bad itch attack! Praise God! Special thanks to Dan... he was the one who "diagnosed" me.

I actually left work on time yesterday. I've had so much on my plate the last couple of weeks I've been putting in a lot of extra hours. No matter... I got a lot done for the church and that's what really matters.

Yesterday afternoon I went for a bike ride to the post office to send a little package. It was a good idea... a nice to way to save gas and to get some exercise. Too bad it was really windy. The whole way there I was fighting against the wind, but the way home was rather pleasant. I've been slacking as far as my diet goes, so I could use a challenge.

Last night I met up with Dan so that I could give him his GRE book. He had it delivered to my house and it finally arrived on Monday. He takes the GRE next week, Wednesday. Pray for him!

No comments: