Thursday, May 8, 2008

Vitamin K Experiment

After talking with Dan about my constant itching we decided to take a look back to see what sort of life changes I might have made in the past month. The only thing that him and I could think of was my Vitamin K supplements. So Dan did a little research and it looks like that might be what is causing me to itch. Weird! So as an experiment I've taken the Vitamin K supplements out of my diet. We shall see! Today is only my second day... I haven't been too itchy, but I'll see how I feel in a week.

Dan finished school the other day... yay! I switched cars with my dad so that I could drive the van to work (to move Dan's stuff). After work I went to Lewis to help him move out of his dorm and into his co-worker's house. Dan took me out to dinner and then we walked the mall. It was a long but good day.

Today things are going pretty well at work. I had a few moments of "Gah!" but I'm dealing. The bulletin is done, so that's good. The printer is working... again, that's good. I'm missing some files, but that's all that seems to be slowing me down. I think that I might actually get out on time today.

Oh! By the way... I love my new bed! The past couple of nights have been amazing! Each morning I wake up and wish that I could stay in bed a little bit longer because I am so comfy!

No comments: