Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lost 3 Hour Season Finale Tonight

Yesterday was a beautiful day! After I got home from work Kathleen and I went for a nice bike ride and then played some bean bags in the backyard for a while. In the evening I got some freelance work done and wrapped up my day by having a nice chat with Dan on the phone.

Nothing too special about work today. Got pretty much all my work done at church, now I'm just filling my time with random projects to try and get ahead. I'm also working on stuff for the Spaghetti Dinner... so I'm keeping busy. I'll have more freelance work to do when I get home.

Tonight I am excited about watching 3 hours of LOST! If you're not into LOST you're totally missing out! Hopefully tonight we'll get some answers and a few clues as to what next season is all about. Each season tends to have a different sort of "theme." This season was all about how the Oceanic 6 get off the island. Wild!

No comments: