Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is it really June?

June just kinda crept up on me. Needless to say, I've been distracted. Right now all I seem to be able to think about is the fundraiser that's this Friday!

Friday I went to the dentist and got some bad news. Turns out I have cavities on both of my upper wisdom teeth. Apparently they're hard for me to brush, so they're not getting as clean as they should be (hence the cavities). My dentist gave me two options: (1) drill and fill, (2) pull them out. I gave it some thought and I've decided to get them pulled. It'll suck (since I won't be getting knocked out), but I think that it'll be the best in the long run. I'm due back to the dentist Monday, June 9th and Tuesday, June 17th. Sick!


This past weekend has been quite busy. Saturday morning Kathleen, Dan, and I went to a $5 showing of Indiana Jones! I've been looking forward to seeing this movie ever since I first heard rumors of a 4th Indiana Jones (which was about 5 years ago). In all honesty, the other three are better, but there were some quality moments in The Crystal Skull. I wasn't crazy about the ending, but it was nice to see some familiar faces return to the series.

Saturday and Sunday I was in Elgin, Illinois working on a horror movie as a PA. Basically it was a bunch of professionals getting together and making a horror movie for fun. I got to meet a lot of great new people in the buisness. The days were long, but it was a good time.

Please pray for the details of the spaghetti dinner! Here are some things that you can pray for: Evan's flight on Friday (on time, if not early), safe travels, rush hour traffic, food, volunteers, safety, Thursday's health inspection at 2 pm, and for the special program. Thank you!

No comments: