Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Almost Friday

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday... and you know what that means! The Something from Jessie Spaghetti Dinner! I stayed at church past my usual work hour to try and get some more work done for Friday. Once I got home I spent about 15+ minutes rambling on to my mom about what I have figured out and what I still need to do.

I must be nervous because I didn't get much sleep last night. It was storming really hard last night and I had trouble falling asleep. I think that I finally dozed off around 1:30am, but then woke up around 4ish. My mind was racing! I kept running a check list for Friday over and over. I told myself to relax and go to sleep, but I had no such luck. I ended up watching an epsiode of The Simpsons on DVD at about 6ish. I started to drift back to sleep just before 7:00am. Then I got up for work at 8:00am.

In other news I just purchased a Mac Pro! I used the student discount and will receive a free printer and 8GB iPod Touch! I've never charged so much to my credit card before, but at least I'll get two rebates! Woohoo! I've had Final Cut Studio 2 at home in my office since Christmas and haven't been able to use it. Sad. I've thought long and hard about which Mac I would buy and the Mac Pro really seemed to be the best way for me to go. I can't wait to get it and finally install my awesome editing equipment!

Okay, time for me to get back to work. So much to do, so little time. Keep praying about the Something from Jessie Spaghetti Dinner... God's mighty hands are at work and He will be using us to make a difference in the lives of inner city students!

No comments: