Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mac Pro

Well, Friday my Mac Pro finally arrived!  I was in amazed at the size of the box!  Kathleen took this picture with my phone.  It's a little fuzzy, but you get the idea.  Anyway, it took me a couple of days to get everything up and running but it was worth the wait!  I have my Final Cut Studio 2 up and running!  There is so much I can do... I've already started playing around with the different features to get used to the new set-up.

Saturday Kathleen, Dan, and I went to the Indiana Dunes to chill at the beach for a while.  It was a fun and relaxing afternoon.  Later that day my family went to a graduation party while Dan went to a get-together at the house he is staying this summer.

Sunday was Father's Day!  We had a nice breakfast in the morning and then gave Dad some gifts!  After church Dad wanted to cook some steaks... so we did just that!  Thankfully the rain took a break long enough for us to cook out.  It was good!

Today I got my second upper wisdom tooth taken out.  It was a bit more challenging this time around.  He had to give me two extra shots of Novocaine so that I wouldn't feel anything.  Blah!  Oh well, it's done... it's out... it's over.  I'm happy.  Now I'll be back on a liquid diet for the next couple of days.

No comments: