Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Blah Kinda Day

It was raining this morning and I did not want to get out of bed. I was so tired! Oh well, I got up and it took me a bit longer to get out the door since I had to open up the house while my parents are out of town. Then my route to work has a major detour for the next week. I guess today is just one of those blah days. Oh well, what can ya do? I just might take a nap this afternoon... as long as it's blah.

I've been pretty good at working out and staying active. Yesterday Kathleen and I went for a walk before dinner and then went for a bike ride after dinner. I'm doing my best to avoid sweets, but it's so hard! If you know me, you know that I have a serious sweet tooth! I've lost quite a bit of weight but I've still got a little more to go before I start trying to maintain my figure. Ever since I started dieting I've lost weight every week. Sometimes it's not much and then sometimes its quite significant. No matter, I'm just happy that every Saturday since Easter weekend the number has gotten smaller and smaller.

No comments: