Thursday, June 12, 2008

Almost Back in Contacts

First of all, Happy 27th Birthday to Nora! Woot! Woot!

Tomorrow I'll start wearing my contacts again... I am so excited! I am tired of my glasses. I'll still be treating my eyes to relieve the infection, but at least I'll have the freedom to wear my contacts.

Yesterday was a beautiful day! Kathleen and I went rollerblading for about an hour. Later that evening we went out and did some needed shopping. This weekend we might hit the beach with some friends... weather permitting. It doesn't really feel like summer until I do something fun in the sun.

July 7th - 12th Kathleen and I are planning on attending our church's mission trip to New Orleans to do construction work on homes that were damaged because of Hurricane Katrina. I just hear from Bryan that my dad will be joining us! Sweet!

Dan and I are going to California in August! We're going to visit his parents who recently made the move from Iowa to California last month. We'll actually be out there for his birthday. Fun stuff! His birthday is on a Saturday, so that's the perfect day to celebrate! Also, it'll be nice to be out there around his birthday so he can get his driver's license updated.

No comments: