Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Kaylin and Reece's Wedding

Sunday, May 18th Dan and I went to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin to whitness the marriage of Kaylin and Reece. I've known Kaylin since we were both on staff at Phantom Ranch, back in 1999. It was a beautiful cemermony! The bride was absolutely gorgeous and the groom was so handsom! They make a lovely couple! Anyway... onto the reception. The Reception was at the Riviera right on the lake. It was gorgeous! The whole place was very well decorated... there was live music, great food, a delicious, well-decorated cake, and fun party favors! I got to spend some quality time with some camp friends while we were there. Sarah, Rose, and Windy (along with hubby and daughter) were in attendance. I took a ton of pictures, so if you'd like to see more you can view them on my Facebook profile. I didn't post all of my pictures but you can see a lot of the best ones!

Rose, Sarah, Me, Dan at the Reception

No comments: