Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Itch Is Back

Last night I wanted to claw my ankles off! They were driving me crazy! Worst itch I've had the past couple of weeks... and just when I thought I was getting over this issue. Oh well, I'm ok at the moment. We'll see if it lasts.

Yesterday was different. I went into work late because I was planning on spending the evening at Lewis with Dan and Myk. So instead of going to work at my usual time, driving home, waiting a couple of hours, and then driving out to Lewis I just had a late start so I can drive to Lewis from church. Gas is way too expensive and it's going to get worse before it gets better, so I do what I can to save myself some time in the car.

Dan's mom is going to be in town this weekend. Dan and I have plans with her Saturday evening. I'm really looking forward to it and of course Dan is too.

The weather is warming up outside. If it's not too windy I might just go for a bike ride. Sadly, I must admit that I haven't been working out as much as I should this week. I guess I've hit a lazy point in my diet. Time to shake it off and get back in the game! Weigh in on Saturday, I don't want to be disappointed... again!

No comments: