Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Less Irritated

Good news... my skin is finally getting back to normal. Every once in a while I'll start to itch and my skin feels like I have a ton of mosquito bites! You all know what that feels like. Well, after much TLC to my skin, I am finally starting to feel less itchy and more normal. Praise God!

I'm still adding to the PRBC web site. It is definitely taking up most of my work hours (and then some). I also have to finish the new church photo directory. So much to do, so little time! I am ready to have that church directory done! We have been working on this all year! It should have been done ages ago, but bad weather in February messed everything up. Oh well, I'll be a lot happier once it's done and over with.

This is Dan's last week of classes. He'll have a very busy summer ahead of him, but it'll be a good one too! He'll be staying with a work friend during the week and most likely crashing at my parents' house on the weekends.

Kathleen is coming home at the end of May! Her and I have already started making summer plans. We know that we won't be able to do everything that we want, but we'll try to do as much as possible. I can't wait!

No comments: