Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Biggest Loser

This season I got into The Biggest Loser... it's so motivating! These people are amazing! They've totally transformed their mind, body, and soul. Good for them!

Well, I'm aiming to do the same thing. Not quite as extreme, but the same idea. I'm giving my mind, body, and soul a make-over! This is my third "serious" week of diet and exercise and I've been seeing results since week 2... so this week has been even better! Sure it gets hard at times, but I'm sticking to it very well. Much better then I have with any other serious diet. This week I have been hitting the gym with Nora and I'm hoping to see more dramatic results then last week. We'll see.

Nora and I actually started our own little Biggest Loser competition. It's not much, but I think that it'll help keep us motivated for the next month.

No comments: