Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Weekend Report

This past weekend was rather delightful. Friday I worked with Brian for RecruiTV. We did some filming at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Everything went very smoothly! When I got home Dan was there (yay!). Saturday evening Dan and I met up with some camp friends downtown. Nettie (the housemate) was in with her new BF and Jenn joined in the fun as well. I miss seeing my camp friends on a regular basis. We had dinner at Giordano's and then sipped coffee and chia at Intelligentsia's. Sunday, Dan and I ran the AV during the worship service at church and then spent a quiet afternoon at home.

This week is off to a pretty good start. Monday I had the day off... so I just bummed around, watched some TV, and worked out a bit, played some Wii. This morning (Tuesday) I woke up feeling a tad under the weather. Hopefully I can shake it off!

No comments: